AIR IMPACT WRENCH – 1/2″ – MAKITA TW0200
Units Sold: 0
- Variable speed swith (0-2,200 RPM) for controlled fastening
- Efficient impact system with less vibration for longer tool life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Compact and lightweight (only 4.9 lbs.) for use in close quarters
- Impact-resistant aluminum gear case with rubber boot for increased durability
- 0-2,200 impacts per minute for maximum efficiency
- High Max Torque (150 ft.lbs.) for demanding applications
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Convenient tool hook attaches to both sides of tool
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
MAKITA TW0200– AIR IMPACT WRENCH – 1/2″
|Max.torque||150 ft.lbs./200 N•m|
In 1958, Makita Corporation, which was founded in 1915 as an electric motor sales and repair company, became the first company in Japan to manufacture and sell portable electric planers. Over the half century since, Makita has worked to build a steady position as a manufacturer of power tools.
|Warranty / Guarantee||
6 Months Warranty / No Warranty on Electrical Components or Parts
2 – 3 Working Days Within Karachi / 3 – 5 Working Days Outside Karachi
|No-load speed||7000 rpm|
|Twin hammer mechanism|
|Packed by color box|
7 Days Replacement Only
If your product is defective / damaged or incorrect / incomplete at the time of delivery, then call our customer service on (+92) 3111 444 084 to log a replacement request within 7 days of delivery. For device-related issues after usage please contact the service center listed on the warranty card included with your product or alternatively check our Brand Contact List for more details.
This product is not eligible for a replacement if the product is “no longer needed”. “No longer needed” means that you no longer have a use for the product / you have changed your mind about the purchase / the specification does not fit your job requirement / your project does not fit for this machine or equipment / you do not like the product after opening the package.
Conditions for Returns
The product must be unused, unwashed and without any flaws or damaged signs.
The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box. If the product was delivered in a second layer of Tool Bazaar (TB) packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturer box.
Before returning a supplied equipment the machine / equipment shall be inspected by Tool Bazaar Team.
If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
- Store Name: Champion Tools
- Vendor: Champion Tools
- 5.00 rating from 3 reviews